• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how much to party a fix it ticket after time frame has expired

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

round 1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

Hi my friend received a fix it ticket for a non working tail light and just forgot all about it..now the time frame expired and was told she has to party the full amount.. But wasn't told how much..does anyone know how much that ticket will be?..sorry for the typo in my headline..meant to say pay

Last edited:

sandyclaus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

Hi my friend received a fix it ticket for a non working tail light and just forgot all about it..now the time frame expired and was told she has to party the full amount.. But wasn't told how much..does anyone know how much that ticket will be?
No, but if she calls the court, I'm sure they can tell her. She may also have an administrative fee to pay on top of her fine.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">