• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

huge city street sweeping tickets

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nnnparis

i had a car that had alot of tickets on it -- i was not working-- i wanted to get sell car but was told by officer I had to take car of tickets first--- the officers kept ticketing my car time after time creating a huge amount at this moment the total is aroung 3,000.00 I attempted to get it salvaged by an salvage employee , whicdh it ended up getting towed by city after all, a bill of 800.00 also. Atfer 5 tickets , they can tow vehicle-- but they did not.-- The coourt has nothing-- it is not possible you talk to judgeof your situation--- I felt the officers were unfairly ticketing my car- -- is there anything i can do?-

CdwJava

In what state did this occur?

In CA parking tickets do not go to court, so it is very likely that in your state the same thing happens and the parking tickets are taken care of by the local bureaucracy.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">