• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Idiot Aide?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Schattilly

What is the name of your state? CA
I am handicapped, my aide took me to college. I did not have my handcapped placard and told aide that. She did not move the car, she wanted to prove a point to me, that I need to remember my placard. We returned to parking spot after class she handed me the $300.00 ticket and told me to pay it. The id on the ticket is my parking permit number at the college, but the make, model and license plate is the aides car. What are the chances of the college security being able to wave this fee if I show them my placard? Do I have any recourse to get the aide to pay the fee? If the fee is not paid my credits can't be transfered to a university. Any suggestions?

seniorjudge

Schattilly said:
What is the name of your state? CA
I am handicapped, my aide took me to college. I did not have my handcapped placard and told aide that. She did not move the car, she wanted to prove a point to me, that I need to remember my placard. We returned to parking spot after class she handed me the $300.00 ticket and told me to pay it. The id on the ticket is my parking permit number at the college, but the make, model and license plate is the aides car. What are the chances of the college security being able to wave this fee if I show them my placard? Do I have any recourse to get the aide to pay the fee? If the fee is not paid my credits can't be transfered to a university. Any suggestions?
Q: What are the chances of the college security being able to wave this fee if I show them my placard?

A: Ask college security.

S

shell007

ecmst12 said:
Your aide is a schmuck.

Agree...AND get a NEW AID!

Take her to small claims, tell your story, and await the outcome. I hope it's in YOUR FAVOR. :)

Schattilly

Update on Idiot Aide

Found out who was above the aide and her supervisor. Took ticket into agency and was told that the aide will be paying for the ticket in full. The agency has a provision for that since when in training the aides are told "if you get a ticket it's on you!" It will be turned into the DMV also and if she does not pay for some reason she won't be able to get her tags. She will need tags sooner than I will need to transfer my units to a university. Tomorrow I will request that the idiot aide is no longer scheduled to work with me. Her loss! Thanks for all your support and thoughts on this.:) :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">