• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

License Suspended but i paid ticket??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hnhasl

What is the name of your state ?NC.
Yes my husband received a ticket for dead tag/no registration something like that then he got another one 1 week later. He went in November and paid the 1 ticket and the DA dropped the other. Then we got a letter in December stating his drivers license was going to be revoked 2-3-15 for failure to pay or appear in court so we went up the the DAs office and the DA remembered him and his story and he printed out the ticket they were saying was unpaid and he dropped it and signed it. Now i got a call today 3-23-15 from my insurance company stating his licence had been suspended. What should we do he has to be able to drive to work for us to get by.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">