• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

License Suspended?? Don't know why.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KimberlyDwn

North Carolina

I was involved in a minor traffic accident over this weekend. When the officer arrived she checked my license and registration and to my suprise it came back as being suspended.

The last time I was given a citation was at least 2 years ago. The offenses were no seatbelt and expired inspection sticker. I clearly remember paying these off. I no longer have the reciepts for this.

How can I rectify the situation?
Is it likely that I would have to pay these over? If so, what would be the cost?

seniorjudge

KimberlyDwn said:
North Carolina

I was involved in a minor traffic accident over this weekend. When the officer arrived she checked my license and registration and to my suprise it came back as being suspended.

The last time I was given a citation was at least 2 years ago. The offenses were no seatbelt and expired inspection sticker. I clearly remember paying these off. I no longer have the reciepts for this.

How can I rectify the situation?
Is it likely that I would have to pay these over? If so, what would be the cost?
http://www.ncdot.org/DMV/

If your license was issued in North Carolina, contact these folks for details.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">