• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mixed state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

reeman74

? arizona: In 2004 I relocated from arizona to mississippi.In the spring of 2005 I returned too arizona to drop off my son for summer break.While there, I was stopped by tucson police and informed that my license were suspended in may of 2005, but I was already a resident of mississippi.Because of this,I was issued a citation for driving on suspended license,no insurance,and subsequently,a warrant for failure too appear.The police officer had no reason for pulling me over,as I was not given any citation for a moving violation,or any reason for pulling me over.I have gone back to the courts to have this cleared, and the original judge said he would not move unless I can show that the policeman acted improperly,Whatever that means.I have paper work establishing residency in Biloxi,Ms in 2004.Any advise would be great.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">