• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NJ Parking Ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tinobaseball

What is the name of your state? NJ

I got a parking ticket for Alternate side parking. On the ticket, it mistakenly states the color of my truck as "gy" (gray). My car is (gold). Can I get this dismissed?

Thanks in advance.

Tino

The Occultist

Many have tried, few have succeeded. Minimal searching through this forum will result in PLENTY of threads asking similar questions. They didn't like the answers.

AHA

Tinobaseball said:
What is the name of your state? NJ

I got a parking ticket for Alternate side parking. On the ticket, it mistakenly states the color of my truck as "gy" (gray). My car is (gold). Can I get this dismissed?

Thanks in advance.

Tino
You parked where you shouldn't have, didn't you, so why should you not have to pay the consequences for that like everyone else has to?

Y

ylen13

file dispute and see what happens, worse that can happen is they will say no.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">