• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

non moving violation - request trial by written declaration

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristineH

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

Thanks in advance to anyone who is able and willing to help. I really appreciate it!

I got three violations 4454 (a) - failure to maintain registration card with vehicle, 16028 (a) - failure to provide a peace officer evidence of financial responsibility, and 14600 (a) - failure to notify dmv of address change.

I had my registration and insurance at the time I was pulled over but it was in the trunk and I didnt realize it (my husband had moved all of our stuff from the middle console when we were getting our car fixed). I also did not change my address because I live here temporary (albiet until May). I was not even aware I had to change my address within 10 days.

How should I write my trial by written declaration?

Again, thank you so much.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">