• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

nyc double parking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

khanezflouss

What is the name of your state? ny
last friday night I got a ticket for double parking, I was in the car to drop off passengers, the engine and lights were both on, and suddently an undercover policeman showed up and issued a double parking ticket of $115.
am I guilty, should I bother fighting this ticket?

moburkes

What is the name of your state? ny
last friday night I got a ticket for double parking, I was in the car to drop off passengers, the engine and lights were both on, and suddently an undercover policeman showed up and issued a double parking ticket of $115.
am I guilty, should I bother fighting this ticket?
Were the passengers exiting your vehicle?

You Are Guilty

There are a few potential loopholes for this kind of situation, but I'll be damned if I'm going to type them again. Do a search for NYC tickets here: https://forum.freeadvice.com/search.php and you should find a few prior threads with all the info you need.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">