• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NYC Inspection Sticker Expired (NYS) (j) (6)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NYCTICKET

I received a NYC Parking Ticket today (September 19, 2006 @ 7:11AM) for Insp Sticker Expired (NYS) (j) (6) for $65.00:mad: . Registration expired in August.

OK… I know I am late. Please don’t tell me that.:rolleyes:

Question is if there is any way to fight this ticket. I did the inspection within the hour and passed the NYS inspection. Car was actually parked 1 block from my auto mechanic and me waiting for the mechanics shop to open:cool: . (I was not with the car when I got the ticket).

Is their a law that if I fix it the same day or something like that:confused: ?

You Are Guilty

Click the "search" button on the yellow toolbar up top, type in NYC Inspection ticket, and see if any of those results answer your question.

The Occultist

You Are Guilty said:
Click the "search" button on the yellow toolbar up top, type in NYC Inspection ticket, and see if any of those results answer your question.
You don't understand! His is a special case that is nothing like the other cases that all got the same exact answer!:D

xylene

NYCTICKET said:
Is their a law that if I fix it the same day or something like that:confused: ?
Some tickets (for instance a burnt out tail light) can / will be dismissed in the case of correction within something like the span of one business day. Proof of correction must be submitted.

Your ticket is NOT one of those. It is for an expired document.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">