• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

old arizona speeding tickets

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vdovc

I just received notice that i will not be able to register my wehicle until i pay
speeding ticket given to me 13 years ago in 1993. A i belive that i paid all my tickets
in last 13 years and was able to register my wehicle(3 different ones) for the last 13 years
how is it possible that i am getting a notice to pay 72.30 or my licence will be suspended if not allready.Obviosly since state thinks that i didnt pay ticket and for that mather never show up in the court i was given Disposition notice that i was failure to appear .
My bank cannot produce copys of the cheque written 13 years ago or and i dont have any receipts kept from 1993.i filed a motion and i will see a judge next friday.what will happen than.many thanks

patstew

I just received notice that i will not be able to register my wehicle until i pay
speeding ticket given to me 13 years ago in 1993. A i belive that i paid all my tickets
in last 13 years and was able to register my wehicle(3 different ones) for the last 13 years
how is it possible that i am getting a notice to pay 72.30 or my licence will be suspended if not allready.
I've noticed that my state, which until recently only had available online registration history for the last 18 months, has started adding older information back. Perhaps Arizona is doing something similar with ticket info, but it does seem weird that it's that old.

fairisfair

Who knows what will happen? Nobody here is psychic.
No, I am not a psychic, dang it, but I can offer you a web site where you can check to see if you have outstanding tickets in AZ. keep in mind that most but not not ALL courts report here.

http://www.supreme.state.az.us/publicaccess/notification/default.asp?id=

click on the blue link that says access to court information. Hopefully, your name is not a common one, if it is (or even it isn't), you will need to verify by birthdate.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">