• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parking ticket nyc incorrect address

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dave23

What is the name of your state? NY , I got a double parking ticket, and on it the address listed has Street and its supposed to be Avenue; would this fit the criteria of having incorrect info for dismissal or it doesn't make a difference?

Last edited:

racer72

The error would not prevent you from presenting a valid defense to the citation and would not likely be just cause for dismissal.

Dave23

senior judge, no it wasnt that one because I won that won and you want to know how. That jerk didnt have the balls to face me in court, so I had to go to court for 3 times with the jerk being a no show, and the judge ended up dismissing it without me providing any defense.

AHA

senior judge, no it wasnt that one because I won that won and you want to know how. That jerk didnt have the balls to face me in court, so I had to go to court for 3 times with the jerk being a no show, and the judge ended up dismissing it without me providing any defense.
And you still don't know how to park correctly?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">