• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parking ticket in trenton

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aelman

What is the name of your state? New Jersey

The other day I had drop my wife off for a job interview in Trenton NJ. I had pulled over to the curb to make a phone call and was standing 15 feet away from the crosswalk. After I placed my call I looked up and a traffic agent was issuing me a parking ticket for being parked less then 25ft to the crosswalk. My vehicle was still runing and I had just pulled over to make a call. Can I fight this and how.

Last edited:

HomeGuru

aelman said:
What is the name of your state? New Jersey

The other day I had drop my wife off for a job interview in Trenton NJ. I had pulled over to the curb to make a phone call and was standing 15 feet away from the crosswalk. After I placed my call I looked up and a traffic agent was issuing me a parking ticket for being parked less then 25ft to the crosswalk. My vehicle was still runing and I had just pulled over to make a call. Can I fight this and how.

**A: why would you fight it when your're guilty; since your vehicle was in fact in violation?

aelman

HomeGuru said:
**A: why would you fight it when your're guilty; since your vehicle was in fact in violation?
get check by your local doctor. i sense you have cancer in your body.

pcmanjon

What do you expect? A secret way to get out of this ticket? You broke the law, and there's no way you can contest otherwise.

You can show up to court and see if the officer who issued the ticket shows up -- if they dont, you can plea not guilty and you'll be able to get off.

If the officer shows up -- plead no contest or guilty and go on with life, as it's hard to argue when the officer shows up.

Consider yourself just unlucky for a cop to be around when you did what you did.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">