• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parking tix

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bel2428

I got a parking ticket in city of orange california....for parking in a street sweeping zone...my question is the side of the street where I parked had no signs designating this. There was one sign on the same side way down the street after an intersecting perpendicular street crossing and there was one on the other side of street at the beginning? Both signs read no parking this area.....now my questions are

1.) Shouldn't where I parked been clearly marked? Instead of across the street or down the street?

2.) Isnt no parking this area too vague....area could technically be considered different things...shouldn't they be specific?

To me it seems like signs were deliberately placed to trap people and fine them....do I have a case to fight in court?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">