• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parking violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Beth Greer

What is the name of your state? Oregon

My husband and I are from Oregon and we went to a beach on the California coast, parked our car to go watch the sunset, were gone about 20 min. When we got back we had a ticket on our window saying we were not allowed to be there after dusk. We did not see the sign which was not there at the road but in another area. We protested it but they denied it. We never heard from them again. I have no idea where the ticket is, this happened about 2-3 years ago. Do they keep State Park tickets on our record? Our son got into some trouble and is out on bail and my husband needs to be his guardian while out. Will this ticket jeapardize my husbands ability of doing this.

BelizeBreeze

Beth Greer said:
What is the name of your state? Oregon

My husband and I are from Oregon and we went to a beach on the California coast, parked our car to go watch the sunset, were gone about 20 min. When we got back we had a ticket on our window saying we were not allowed to be there after dusk. We did not see the sign which was not there at the road but in another area. We protested it but they denied it. We never heard from them again. I have no idea where the ticket is, this happened about 2-3 years ago. Do they keep State Park tickets on our record? Our son got into some trouble and is out on bail and my husband needs to be his guardian while out. Will this ticket jeapardize my husbands ability of doing this.
Yes, it's on your 'permanent record'.
No, it won't matter in the guardianship hearing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">