• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parking wrong direction on Cul de Sac

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wein426

NY State
DOes anyone know what the law is regarding, parking opposite direction of traffic on a Dead End Street / Cul DE Sac,

CdwJava

wein426 said:
NY State
DOes anyone know what the law is regarding, parking opposite direction of traffic on a Dead End Street / Cul DE Sac,
My guess is that you have to park with your right hand wheels to the curb. Have you tried to look up the applicable sections? If you were cited, then it should be on the citation.

- Carl

You Are Guilty

CdwJava said:
My guess is that you have to park with your right hand wheels to the curb. Have you tried to look up the applicable sections? If you were cited, then it should be on the citation.

- Carl
That is correct. If the OP ever comes back, I'll dig up the statute that covers it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">