• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question regarding expired license plate ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

udit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

I got parking ticket yesterday for expired license plates.I have the license plate sticker for next year but forgot to stick it on my plates.Please suggest if i should contest the ticket

thanks

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
You didn't list your state.

But, if you can show that you had the sticker at the time the ticket was issued then it can't hurt to contest the ticket...if you lose, then you're not out anything extra anyway.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I would go to court .. chances of having it dismissed or winning is good.

Don't put on your sticker? A trip to court then...
I am curious, George...

How can you advise our OP to go to "court" over this matter? You don't even know what state our OP is from :rolleyes:

Furthermore, it's asinine to guess that the chances of having this dismissed without knowing both the state, the local area AND what our OP was actually charged with.

Your post is useless.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">