• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

R.s.39:3-74

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

oerets

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ

What is the current law regarding windshield, suction-cup mounted GPS devices? Does R.S.39:3-74 still forbid it or has it been amended to allow GPS devices? What is the most recent state of the law in NJ regarding this matter? Is Senate, No. 581 of the NJ 214th legislature, the most recent law (passed) affecting windshield mounted devices, or is there a more recent law amending it?

Oops, I may have registered here before and accidentally posted under that name. My fault. You can delete the second post I made. I thought the first one did not go through.

Last edited:

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ

What is the current law regarding windshield, suction-cup mounted GPS devices? Does R.S.39:3-74 still forbid it or has it been amended to allow GPS devices? What is the most recent state of the law in NJ regarding this matter? Is Senate, No. 581 of the NJ 214th legislature, the most recent law (passed) affecting windshield mounted devices, or is there a more recent law amending it?
We don't do homework. If you would like to know the law ^ please utilize Google. :)

oerets

We don't do homework. If you would like to know the law ^ please utilize Google. :)
I don't follow. I can't ask legal questions here? Then what is the point of this forum? It's either that or I have to do this:

http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthread.php?p=2911729

Just Blue

I don't follow. I can't ask legal questions here? Then what is the point of this forum? It's either that or I have to do this:

http://www.mmmmmmmmm.com/showthread.php?p=2911729
You posed your OP in a manner that was "homework". We do not do homework. Sorry.

Last edited:

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
I don't follow. I can't ask legal questions here?
You're asking a question that you can just as easily answer yourself. You have the same access to the quoted statute as the rest of us do. Look it up yourself and read it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">