• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

registration for out of state tags to california

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lmdscd

registration for out of state tags in california

Hi, was wondering we moved here from another state this summer for my wifes grad school our one car we didnt registor it because we thought we didnt need to for a short period we were here.Other car we bought here its for curent state ca .The car I'm asking about we were planning on selling it because my wife singed a contract out of state when she graduates next month. And they get alot of snow there and anyway we recieved a letter from chp stating we need to regisor the car . I call the officer and he was very short with me . I asked if we could sell the car and basicly he said needed to registor first . Do I need to registor and pay fee,s to sell my car? thankyou for your replay

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">