• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

speeding & tint ticket - California

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ganda024

What is the name of your state? california

i got a speeding ticket two months ago, im not contesting that, i stepped on the gas coz i was on the left lane, beside a huge truck and my husband was puking outside the window (food poisoning). i just wanted to pull over to the shoulder.

my problem is, the officer gave me a ticket for the window tint too :( the car is not mine. and the car is already in MD coz my brother moved there. My ticket says the car is registered to me which is not true. and he crossed NO in the correctible violation box.

I sent payment for my bail + traffic ticket (excluding the tint violation fee). and i included a letter saying the car is not mine and it is in MD so i have no way of correcting it. They cashed the check and all so i thought that was ok and fixed but i received a letter the other day saying i have to pay the pull bail since i didnt send any correction with it :(

please i need an advice. i dont know what to do. should i just pay the tint ticket? :( :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">