• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Street Cleaning Parking Violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelenB

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
California

Poor signage, closest sign 10 houses away on the same block. I did not drive by that sign to arrive at destination. Another sign across the street on the block ahead, more than 50 feet from where I parked my car. Is this within the regulation for giving fair notice?

HelenB

Advice for Contesting Parking Ticket

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
California

Poor signage, closest sign 10 houses away on the same block. I did not drive by that sign to arrive at destination. Another sign across the street on the block ahead, more than 50 feet from where I parked my car. Is this within the regulation for giving fair notice? I would like to know how to argue this citation, I have 2 photographs of the signs, however, the written review process proved fruitless. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">