• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspended license restoration?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sboyd1971

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

I called and found out my “license” (do not have a Pennsylvania license) has been suspended twice. Once for 3 months for nonpayment of citations which have been paid and once for 1 year for driving with a suspended license. Long story short is I went through a very bad period in my life. I remember being pulled over, the cop told me my license was suspended. I told him I had no knowledge of that so he told me to drive straight home and get it taken care of. That was in 1999. Is there any way to get my license reinstated without waiting a year? I have not had a car registered in my name for a year and have not been driving. I’m really trying to make things right.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">