• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspended registration (FS-2)--NYS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

David Lee jacks

This is what and why you need a lawyer to assist you.

So that you can file this sworn declaration without either being reject and/or possibly perjuring yourself in regards to your relationship with your mother.'

Plus a lawyer will be experienced with the people making the ruling and what they expect. You are almost completely in the dark.
What should I do if I was in this situation?

Last edited:

David Lee jacks

Suspended registration question ( FS-2)

If I use a fs-2 can I get a car registration or what should I do. I own the car. Is it possible to get my brother to do it? I need to get this car register because I have cancer and need to go back and forth to the hospital.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
If I use a fs-2 can I get a car registration or what should I do. I own the car. Is it possible to get my brother to do it? I need to get this car register because I have cancer and need to go back and forth to the hospital.
I would suggest that you contact the DMV and talk to them

quincy

What happened to the start of this thread? ...
One of David Lee jacks' three posts is missing. It is possible he added a post onto an old thread and that post was reported and deleted, and the old revived thread then sent back to the archives.

If that is the case, the moderator might have started this new thread for David, based on the information he provided in his other post (hence the lack of details).

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Okay, but he'll need to re-post the original question if he wants any real information.

Or just pay whatever civil penalties are involved and get the registration suspension lifted.

quincy

Okay, but he'll need to re-post the original question if he wants any real information.

Or just pay whatever civil penalties are involved and get the registration suspension lifted.
Here is a link to the 2012 thread that David Lee jacks tacked his question onto: https://forum.freeadvice.com/parking-tickets-non-moving-violations-44/nys-dmv-suspended-registration-question-573221.html

You and xylene both responded in 2012 to DKB827 when he posted the original question. I am not sure that the answers provided then would be any different than the answers to David Lee jacks' question today.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">