• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Warrents And Statute Of Limitations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

eyeten

What is the name of your state? TEXAS
MY HUSBAND HAS OR HAD A WARRENT IN HARRIS COUNTY AND ONE IN A LITTLE PLACE CALLED TREDWICH VILLAGE (A PLACE WHERE THEY HAVE THIER OWN COURT STUFF) I HAVEN'T HEARD ANY THING ABOUT IT FOR A WHILE NOW. IS THERE A STSTUE OF LIMITATIONS ON WARRENTS? IF NOT HOW CAN I FIND OUT IF THEY STILL ARE IN EFFECT, HOW MUCH THE FINES ARE TO CLEAR THEM ECT.
THANK YOU EYETEN

garrula lingua

Hubby has to appear in (each) court and clear up that 'court stuff'.

Court clerks should not be talking with 3rd parties, over the phone, regarding warrants.

DRTDEVL

Education is key...

A statute of limitations is a LIMITATION OF TIME BETWEEN THE COMMISSION OF A CRIME TO BEING CHARGED WITH COMMITTING THE CRIME!!!

He was charged the moment he recieved the ticket.

How many times does this have to be answered?

ceara19

You bid too low...

It's been answered at least 42 times this year...
42 times a year is nothing. Over in family law, the question "How old does a child have to be before they can decide who they want to live with?" is asked about 42 times a DAY.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">