• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is the legal definition of "Parking"?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

You Are Guilty

Must be a full moon today. This site is like a light bulb for insane moths.

Good thing it turns out I'm not a lawyer though, now I don't have to go to work tomorrow!

>Charlotte<

Lurker
Okay, next person says "irregardless"--I will hunt you down and show you no mercy.

That. Word. Makes. Me. Insane.
So do people who think "whine" has a "g" in it.
And "tounge" for "tongue".
And "rediculous" for "ridiculous".

Help me, I can't stop**************.....!!

It's prescription!! And supersede is spelled with an "s"!! And don't say "utilize" when you mean "use" you pretentious gasbag!!!!!! I need an aspirin.

Okay, next person says "irregardless"--I will hunt you down and show you no mercy.

That. Word. Makes. Me. Insane.
So do people who think "whine" has a "g" in it.
And "tounge" for "tongue".
And "rediculous" for "ridiculous".

Help me, I can't stop**************.....!!

It's prescription!! And supersede is spelled with an "s"!! And don't say "utilize" when you mean "use" you pretentious gasbag!!!!!! I need an aspirin.
I could see everything else, but where exactly do people put a "g" in "whine" ?

gwhine, wghine, whgine, whigne, whinge, whineg

Don't for get that some people "do" law, others "practice" law.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
"Whinge". I don't know why.

And I am a habitually wreckless driver, Carl. Well, except for one time when I ran into a bank.

CdwJava

Yes, but I bet you don't allege you were charged with Wreckless driving ... that's how you are SUPPOSED to drive. :)

- Carl

solkeys

Double Parked Waiting Car to Vacate

I was waiting for a car at the curb to finish vacating the parking space so that I will be able to park. I got a ticket for Double Parking (f) (1). I am wondering if I can claim that I maybe violated No Standing but not Double Parking?

moburkes

I was waiting for a car at the curb to finish vacating the parking space so that I will be able to park. I got a ticket for Double Parking (f) (1). I am wondering if I can claim that I maybe violated No Standing but not Double Parking?
Start your own thread. And pay attention to dates when you post. This thread is to help the person who started it in the first place. It's over 2 years old. And since you're not offering advice 2 years later, don't post on it.

FlyingRon

Start your own thread. And pay attention to dates when you post. This thread is to help the person who started it in the first place. It's over 2 years old. And since you're not offering advice 2 years later, don't post on it.
Yep, and to answer the question, no you can't wait to let them out (at least in NY). No waiting in lane is permitted, period.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">