• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Will I be mailed a ticket for being parked in a park past dusk?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MikeyQ99

State: PA

So me and a few friends of mine were chilling at this one park called Fischers park, and while we were hanging out we noticed a cop drive in and he drove behind my car for maybe 20 seconds before continuing to make a lap around the parking lot and then leaving. Will I be mailed a ticket for this? I left immediately after he left

MikeyQ99

Well I mean, if he was going to give me a ticket would he have just put it on the car right then and there?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Well I mean, if he was going to give me a ticket would he have just put it on the car right then and there?
Why don't you call the police and ask? Really, there is no way that we can do anything but guess.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">