• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wrong parking violation number on the ticket.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jason52970

Michigan. I was issued a ticket for Prohibited parking, left wheels to curb. The ticket was issued under MCL 257.674. Which doesnt cover the left wheels to curb violation. However, the violation is covered under MCL 257.675. Is this a reason to have this violation dismissed. I just moved here and wasnt aware this was a violation and I realize that is no excuse. But, since the officer made the mistake on the ticket I scheduled a hearing.

davidmcbeth3

Why not post a link to the ticket sans your IDing info. Have a picture of where you parked that shows its not a violation of the XXX.675 statue?

Mnemosyne

And if the picture does show that you were violating a statue, for goodness sake, don't post it here.

Send it to Rush Limbaugh. I suspect he's into that sort of thing.

Why not post a link to the ticket sans your IDing info. Have a picture of where you parked that shows its not a violation of the XXX.675 statue?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">