• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce Decree doesn't match divorce Papers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aprilshower39

What is the name of your state? Nevada

When my hopefully soon to be Exhusband filled for our divorce he wanted everything he could get from me at the time. The divorce was granted in 2005 however the divorce decree has not been signed yet. He has resently agreeed to just getting the divorce finished and doesnt want anything from me nor I from him. He filled out the decree and the judge sent it back because it doesnt match the divorce papers. He is not in any hurry, but after seven years I just want this over with, is there anything that I can do to let the court know that this is what we both want? A motion or? Iam not rich so Iam trying to take care of this my self if possible.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">