• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

beneficiary (any resource suggections?)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BenI

What is the name of your state?:confused: undefinedWhat is the name of your state? PA

I am looking for info. on what happens when a beneficiary to a will dies.....

My parent was named as one of the beneficiaries to my grandparent's will. My parent died before my grandparent, however and this will was never modified. My grandparent passed away recently and I do not know what to expect.

Will my grandparent's money still go to my parent's estate? If so, will it pass directly to my parent's estate beneficiary as designated in my parent's will and thus to my mother or does it pass by lineage to me and my siblings? There is a lot of information available on this general subject but I have not been able to find anything on my specific circumstance. I am looking for a free legal hotline or website where this specific example is discussed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">