• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

brother, the executor extorted 20 thousand bucks. I want it back.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

clairev001

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA. So my mom left me 75,000$. Originally she had wanted me to have monthly payments, the amount of those payments left up to my older brother to decide the amount. My fiance is disabled and I needed the money, he was having a hard time finding a firm to manage the money and send out just 500.00$ a month. (thats what he said anyway.) He knew i needed a van with a chair lift, and had other needs, plus i was adopted and he has always treated me like a stray dog HIS parents brought home from a pound. Anyway he told me He would give me MY money, MY inheritance, but only if I gave him 10K and my other brother 10K. I have been told that the executor should not profit from the money he is entrusted to. Even though he made me sign something, I was desperate for my money, and he threatened that if I did not agree i would only get like 100.00 a month. This was 2 years ago, and yes, the money is gone. Both of my brothers have a few million each, not joking. They are both rich, they dont need my money. It was just a way to stick it to me, and they were mad that 'ALL they got was a condo, and her antiques, silver, crystal, china...it was not worth what mom said. So they were mad. They are the greediest people I have ever met. I want my 20K back. I have only been able to find a part time job in this terrible economy, hoping to be hired permanantly but still will take a long time to save 2500.00$ what a lawyer wants to sue them. I talked to a couple that say my brother extorted the money. If so why wont they do it on a contignecy basis??? I mean if they really think they would win, why not, they could get even more? I need help. HELP??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">