• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can a deed be brought back into a estate.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

carhauler89

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Kentucky
Hello, My step dad was a lawyer in Kentucky and he just recently passed on. The problem is he made me a deed in 2002 that was notarized (at that time) and gave me special instuctions to hold the deed and not record it unless my sisters gave my mother problems. Well they caused a big fuss when he was on his death bed so I recorded the deed on July 12 2009 6 days before he passed. Now they are trying to say I did something wrong. Should I stand my ground and do as my stepdad ask or convey the properties back to the estate. I have no intrest at all in the properties and I would gladly sign them over if the girls and my mother could agree.. The problem is both sides wants it all..

anteater

Duplicate post

You don't get replies any faster by posting multiple times. Please delete this one.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/wills-trusts-estate-planning-113/question-about-deed-being-brought-back-into-estate-478283.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">