• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can a personal representative steal legally from trust if they are also a trustee

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hopecures

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? florida
I am going to court and have been fighting a relative that is the trustee of the trust and a personal representative that is now after years of going to court claiming that they are the sole beneficiary when the trust states that I am a beneficiary (although it is a future beneficiary). Is the trustee allowed to steal all the assets of the trust and claim that they need not submit a legal accounting? This person is stealing all the assets and the judge is letting them do this although I am trying to stop this but how?

anteater

Gee, the judge is allowing this person to steal?

Maybe you would get better responses if you provided more detail about who the players are and what the trust states.

tranquility

While I appreciate my fellow members seeking out more information, I suspect, from the title, where this will go.

See an attorney. Nothing you say makes sense.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">