• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can we file lawsuit / contest will?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

refractoryman

What is the name of your state? Ohio

My cousins and I just received our split from probate. It was a $4000.00 insurance policy split among 10 people. We believe the estate including bank accounts and insurance policies was worth $500,000.00 - $1,000,000.00+. Our one cousin (Executris) had our Uncle transfer all monies and his house into her name prior to his death. This is not how our Uncle wanted his estate handled. I believe he trutsed in giving her guardianship of his personal finances believing she would follow the will after his death. Can we take her to court on grounds she unlawfully coerced him into signing everything over to her? We believe there may be individuals who are willing to go on record on our behalf. (Nursing home, Nurses and neighbors) My Uncle passed away July 14, 2004. Is it to late? How can we obtain financial records and tax statements?

Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">