• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

timeload33

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? wi
my dads girlfriend ( my dad died april 8) is trying to say that the car my dad owns he got by forging the title while she was in prison, that was over 2 years ago, she hasn't bothered to say anything until now(she has known the whole time and gave my dad permission) can she now claim it in small claims?

timeload33

not sure how this is a duplicate post as this is the first time I've asked this question. kinda surprised after 66 views nobody has any advice.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
not sure how this is a duplicate post as this is the first time I've asked this question. kinda surprised after 66 views nobody has any advice.
https://forum.freeadvice.com/probate-personal-representatives-114/my-dads-stuff-his-apartment-598837.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">