• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contesting a will

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdigger-1

What is the name of your state?California. My Aunt has left a will that leaves all of Us neices and neifews $ 10,000 dollars each. Then she states that once the Estate is settled, Property sold that whatever might be left over is to be divided between our children..She made the Will about 15 years ago and realestate wasnt like it is today. Her Condo is probable worth a half a million. Our kids are going to end up with more than we are. Everone knows that that is not how she meant it to be. Can that be changed around?? The other question I have is my Aunt didnt include my Daughter in her will. I dont know if she just forgot I had a daughter or she left her out because we were never legally married.. Would I have any luck getting her included???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">