• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Control of a Trust

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rstreng

What is the name of your state? TX

I am 22 with 2 sisters (21 and 18). Our mother recently passed (no father) and her assets are going into a trust controlled by my uncle and aunt. Do we have any ability to take over control since we do not agree with how my aunt and uncle are trying to control us and we are all adults?

John in Texas

pojo2

Highly unlikely but then again how can we tell you anything of accuracy if we do not have access to the Trust agreement. Let me guess though, they don't want to distribute as much as often as you want them too.

Dandy Don

Why do you say they are trying to control you and how are they trying to do that? Anything they are telling you to do is probably because the trust instructs them to do so.

DANDY DON IN OKLAHOMA ([email protected])

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">