• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Crooked Trustee

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kepmgesn

What is the name of your state? California :)

My grandmother completed a trust on Sept.10,2004. She passed in her home Nov.17,2004. She left my sister and I each a diamond ring. The ring I am suppose to receive is now missing. The trustee is claiming it must have been creamated with grandma. Everything in grandmas home is accounted for except this ring.

Should I retain an attorney or am I s.o.l.??

Dandy Don

Were you left the diamond ring in the trust or in the will?

Is the will being probated?

What is the value of the ring?

Is there anyone else in the family or not in the family who could testify as to the value of the ring or who knows where it was purchased?

Have you received a copy of the trust if you think you are named as beneficiaries in the trust?

If you are beneficiaries in the trust or the will, will you be getting any additional money or property besides just the ring?

DANDY DON IN OKLAHOMA ([email protected])

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">