• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Did I do right

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ambarnett59

What is the name of your state? Georgia
If there heir's to an estate, and one of the heir is the executor, do that heir has the right to sell, all of the estate and divide the money, or do all the heir's has a say on wheather to sell or not? And by all of the heirs siging the ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF SERVICE AND ASSENT TO PROBATE INSTANTER, Did we all sign over our right to the executor, allowing her to do what she want to with the estate? My father had money in the bank, and real estate, and property, also a bussines.

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? Georgia
If there heir's to an estate, and one of the heir is the executor, do that heir has the right to sell, all of the estate and divide the money, or do all the heir's has a say on wheather to sell or not? And by all of the heirs siging the ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF SERVICE AND ASSENT TO PROBATE INSTANTER, Did we all sign over our right to the executor, allowing her to do what she want to with the estate? My father had money in the bank, and real estate, and property, also a bussines.
double post

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=347249

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">