• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

distribute estate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

trishaann

:confused: What is the name of your state?CA
Mother died 1 1/2 years ago. There are 7 siblings who recieved unequal amounts of a 2 million estate. Probate is history but girls were to recieve the residual which was her personal stuff in the house. Brother who recieved the bulk has already ransacked the house long ago of the valuable things. He is unco-operative in letting us in there to go through what is left. It is my personal stuff from childhood and things I gave her among other stuff. What can we do? Does this need a lawyer or court order? An inexpensive way to go about this would be helpful as I didn't get anywhere near the value of the estate.

trishaann

unequal distribution

Mother favored some of her kids more than others. It hurt but I was lucky to get what I got. My younger brother that lived with her got nothing. He wanted to get married and made her mad. She was nuts.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">