• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Embezzlement of Estate, Theft of Personal Property, Emotional Distress

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Justice4All2010

What is the name of your state (Maryland)?

2000 - Sister invested no more than $8,000 into property.

2002 - Sister was unemployed with no income for over 5 years. Sister lost investment because her investment was no longer an equal share invested in the property. Title/Deed no longer met the elements of the Four Unities to have a joint-tenancy. Joint Tenancy became ineffective.

2004 - Moved out in 2004 stealing property

2004 – Sister agreed to take her name off deed.

2006 – Mother diagnosed with cancer. Mom wanted to do a reverse mortgage and regain control of her assets. Sister agreed, then, once again delayed with several excuses. Mother’s health deteriorated.

2007 – Sister made several attempts to place Mother into Hospice Care. Sister wanted to stop all care.

2007 – Sister wanted to remove Mother’s items from home, Mom was still looking forward to coming home and was distraught by Sister’s actions. Added stress made Mother’s health deteriorate.

2007 – Sister’s added distress caused me to have severe breakdowns. I had to attend therapy and see a psychiatrist and a therapist. I was diagnosed with justified paranoia, severe anxiety & depression.

2008 – Mother passed. Sister never asked any questions of Mom’s passing. Sister went directly to Mother’s house same day removing items and removed Mom’s items from Rehabilitation Ctr. Where I believe Mom’s last will was with her possessions.

2008 – Sister would not allow a Memorial Service for my Mother. Sister would not allow funeral home to release my Mother’s remains to me after Sister allowed my Mother to stay at the funeral home for over 3 weeks. Funeral home stated Sister made direct orders not to allow us death certificates or to be able to take my Mother home.

2008 – I was arrested for the first time in my life. I was accused of “Altering a Will”. Mother, I was told, never had a will. Sister knowingly placed charges against me with these accusations. Sister threatened me with 10 years imprisonment if I did not do as she asked.

2008 – Sister threatened me and my legally disabled brother with calls to the police, court appearances, I was jailed, false vexatious claims placed against me while Sister & her husband Sister’s husband robbed my Mother’s home of every item. My belongings were stolen, my Mother’s possessions were stolen, my Father’s, my Grandmother’s and my brother’s possessions were all stolen.

2008 - We were not allowed entry. Sister used Police & courts to terrorize us not to enter to come near my mother’s home. I was not allowed to obtain my belongings, nor was my brother. I had police banging on my door almost every week. This added to my stress and anxiety.

2008 – Probate court. Sister lied to courts stating that my Mother had no “Estate”. Court knew she lied and would not appoint her as Executor. No estate was opened. Sister lied to us about her legal representation and authority, Sister told us we had no rights. Sister told us to just go away, this is what she’s been waiting for. Sister stole rest of all of our personal belongings, sold Mother's house and told our disabled brother he gets "nothing".

2010 – Sister slandered my name once again in a hateful email she sent to my brother when he asked her to keep her promises to him.

This last straw is what makes me want to pursue justice and challenge my Mother's deed, the validity of the contract after investment, living arrangements, strained relationship, theft, Mother's wanting a reverse mortgage became a major factor in this case.

This is against my civil right to just live, be free of terroristic threats, free of slander, free of defamations, free from injustice, free to grieve the loss of my best friend and Mother.

I was never allowed to grieve, Sister’s depraved indifference, moral turpitude, malicious vengeance, hatred and greed was her motivation

She stole my personal property. She lied to courts, she misrepresented herself, she hid my Mother’s estate, she acted as the fiduciary of my mother's estate and breached the trust, she burglarized my Mother’s home. Now she has tainted, spoiled and altered the relationships between myself, my fiance, my friends, more importanly, my brother. Alienation of affection. Loss of trust. Things that can never be replaced or repaired.

Last edited by a moderator:

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (Maryland)?

2000 - Sister invested no more than $8,000 into property.

2002 - Sister was unemployed with no income for over 5 years. Sister lost investment because her investment was no longer an equal share invested in the property. Title/Deed no longer met the elements of the Four Unities to have a joint-tenancy. Joint Tenancy became ineffective.

2004 - Moved out in 2004 stealing property

2004 – Sister agreed to take her name off deed.

2006 – Mother diagnosed with cancer. Mom wanted to do a reverse mortgage and regain control of her assets. Sister agreed, then, once again delayed with several excuses. Mother’s health deteriorated.

2007 – Sister made several attempts to place Mother into Hospice Care. Sister wanted to stop all care.

2007 – Sister wanted to remove Mother’s items from home, Mom was still looking forward to coming home and was distraught by Sister’s actions. Added stress made Mother’s health deteriorate.

2007 – Sister’s added distress caused me to have severe breakdowns. I had to attend therapy and see a psychiatrist and a therapist. I was diagnosed with justified paranoia, severe anxiety & depression.

2008 – Mother passed. Sister never asked any questions of Mom’s passing. Sister went directly to Mother’s house same day removing items and removed Mom’s items from Rehabilitation Ctr. Where I believe Mom’s last will was with her possessions.

2008 – Sister would not allow a Memorial Service for my Mother. Sister would not allow funeral home to release my Mother’s remains to me after Sister allowed my Mother to stay at the funeral home for over 3 weeks. Funeral home stated Sister made direct orders not to allow us death certificates or to be able to take my Mother home.

2008 – I was arrested for the first time in my life. I was accused of “Altering a Will”. Mother, I was told, never had a will. Sister knowingly placed charges against me with these accusations. Sister threatened me with 10 years imprisonment if I did not do as she asked.

2008 – Sister threatened me and my legally disabled brother with calls to the police, court appearances, I was jailed, false vexatious claims placed against me while Sister & her husband Sister’s husband robbed my Mother’s home of every item. My belongings were stolen, my Mother’s possessions were stolen, my Father’s, my Grandmother’s and my brother’s possessions were all stolen.

2008 - We were not allowed entry. Sister used Police & courts to terrorize us not to enter to come near my mother’s home. I was not allowed to obtain my belongings, nor was my brother. I had police banging on my door almost every week. This added to my stress and anxiety.

2008 – Sister lied to courts stating that my Mother had no “Estate”. Sister lied to us about her legal representation and authority, Sister told us we had no rights. Sister told us to just go away, this is what she’s been waiting for.

2010 – Sister slandered my name once again in a hateful email she sent to my brother when he asked her to keep her promises to him.

This last straw is what makes me want to pursue justice and challenge my Mother's deed, the validity of the contract after investment, living arrangements, strained relationship, theft, Mother's wanting a reverse mortgage became a major factor in this case.

This is against my civil right to just live, be free of terroristic threats, free of slander, free of defamations, free from injustice, free to grieve the loss of my best friend and Mother.

I was never allowed to grieve, Sister’s depraved indifference, moral turpitude, malicious vengeance, hatred and greed was her motivation

She stole my personal property. She lied to courts, she misrepresented herself, she hid my Mother’s estate, she acted as the fiduciary of my mother's estate and breached the trust, she burglarized my Mother’s home. Now she has tainted, spoiled and altered the relationships between myself, my fiance, my friends, more importanly, my brother. Alienation of affection. Loss of trust. Things that can never be replaced or repaired.
**A: thanks for your heartwarming story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dandy Don

At no time in your posting have you even mentioned that any type of probate was done for this estate at all and whether you have consulted with a probate attorney about your options.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">