• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Estate notices in newspaper and legal paper

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

msi3cdman

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania

Instructions I was given say that I have to put a notice in the newspaper and the legal counsel paper stating that my mother passed away. Is this required by law in PA? What happens if we don't do it?

tranquility

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania

Instructions I was given say that I have to put a notice in the newspaper and the legal counsel paper stating that my mother passed away. Is this required by law in PA? What happens if we don't do it?
The clock on limiting creditor claims does not start.

Dandy Don

You can probably choose one of those options (you don't need to publish in both of those newspapers, just one of them)--get an estimate on what the ad will cost and go with the least expensive one. It will probably cost less than $100.00.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">