• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Eviction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state? Ky
I Had mentioned some details in the other post about how one of my brothes is acting over the Estate, but so far I havent gotten any reponse .. so if this is confusing please go read what I wrote in the other post. Thank you.

Brother is living in the house of the unsettle estate which is nearing the end of the probate in one month. He will not agree to anything we say or want to do, acting as if he is owned everything and we are being unfair, I can promise you myself and my other brother aren't being unfair at all. The brother who is living in the house of our partents is taking items out and we cant find them. He also stated he would write out reciepts for Items that he says is his. He also says we can't sell his portion of the estate if we dicide to go that direction? Which I feel like that is what we will really do in the end.

We are taking about evicting him from the property since he is taking things out and boarding the house and barn up and putting up a gate. Can this be done and is he responsiable for the Items that were in the house from our inventory list? Would he have to pay for them or return them once this is settled ( say if we sell everything and split the money 3 ways, wouldn't the items missing be taking out of his portion of the money?

Thanks again

justalayman

Again, you will be best served by continuing on with the same thread. It is all dealing with the same matter and the details from one of the threads are important in the others.

I suggest you re-post this in your other thread and close this one.

ok

justalayman said:
Again, you will be best served by continuing on with the same thread. It is all dealing with the same matter and the details from one of the threads are important in the others.

I suggest you re-post this in your other thread and close this one.
Okies, but I wish someone would reply !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">