• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

falsify birth certificate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

momofive1986

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? IL I am seeking temporary guardianship of my grandson, the mother had DNA testing and showed that her boyfriend is not the biological father, but added his name to the birth certificate knowing he isn't the father. The father is unknown and my daughter hasn't seen him since the baby was conceived. The baby was removed from her care because of negligence. What rights does the boyfriend have if any, because his name is on the birth certificate?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? IllinoisWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

nextwife

He may be the legal father. Has he ever disestablished paternity? did he sign a paternity acknowledgment? Why is this in the Probate forum?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">