• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

family such a mess..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blanked

What is the name of your state? Tennessee
Hi, my question is reguarding a will /trust however it goes. My aunt recently died and lefts some tracts of land to a few of her sisters and others and left one in particular to my mom and sister.. here is how it is stated (ive changed names)
I Stella Doe leave this --- to della and rose at my death for them only and at their death goes back to Doe . okay I know this gives them life time but does it also mean that my sisters kids cant heir? and i was building on that land previous and I know I dont have ownership now .. but if my mom and sister allows me to reside there then can anyone complain or court order me to be removed, since it says only??
and how can it go back to the doe if doe is deceased?
please help me figure this one out!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">