• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fathers Estate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jim Luce

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Live in PA, Found out that my father had past away last week. After doing some investigating, I found out that he past away in 2006. My father, brother and myself were not close, but my father aways said he was sorry for not being around when we were growing up and that he would make sure we were taken care up after he was gone. The problem is my brother, he find out about our fathers pasting a long time ago. And without telling me, he applied for an open estate in 2008 and told them he was the only living relative and that I had died. I'm just founding all this out now. I don't want my brother giving away with these lies and would like to know it there is any kind of action I could take against my brother...What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">