• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

got a question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

laweezy

What is the name of your state? WV

I know this sounds kinda crazy but my grandmother's been buggin me ask this question.

Her question is that a Excutive of will and property came to an aggrement with the beneficiarys on how the money from the estate should be split up. My question to you is what is the average times of day do the beneficiarys get their money from the time they sign the aggreement?
thanks

Dandy Don

Executor has no business making agreements with beneficiaries about anything. Executor should be submitting the will to probate court so that there will be an official record of how the estate is distributed and to make sure it is done according to state law.

There is no way that anyone can estimate how long the probate process will take--it will probably be about a few months.

laweezy

Executor has no business making agreements with beneficiaries about anything. Executor should be submitting the will to probate court so that there will be an official record of how the estate is distributed and to make sure it is done according to state law.

There is no way that anyone can estimate how long the probate process will take--it will probably be about a few months.
i'll make my grandma looks into it...thanks

Dandy Don

You need to have a probate attorney look at the agreement you signed, which will probably turn out to illegal or invalid, and also force the executor to produce the will for probate court if he has not already submitted it.

laweezy

You need to have a probate attorney look at the agreement you signed, which will probably turn out to illegal or invalid, and also force the executor to produce the will for probate court if he has not already submitted it.
my grandmother gave me mis information...they have a probate attorney..thanks dandy don for helpin

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">