• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

grandchildren need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

c1h8r9is

What is the name of your state? mi

My mother passed away a couple of months ago, after going through her records we found no copy of my grandmothers will, or any evidence that she recieved any proceeds of my grandmothers will ( who died in 1998). Her sister was the executor of the will I have have contacted her and she says that she has no copy of the will and can't remember any details of what was given to mother. I have checked with both state that the will could have possibly have been probated in Idaho and Washington, niether state has any record of probate for this will. I believe that my aunt cheated my mother out of her inheritance, my mother was ill for a long time prior to her death and would not have been able to deal with this. Is thier anything that we can do about this.

seniorjudge

c1h8r9is said:
What is the name of your state? mi

My mother passed away a couple of months ago, after going through her records we found no copy of my grandmothers will, or any evidence that she recieved any proceeds of my grandmothers will ( who died in 1998). Her sister was the executor of the will I have have contacted her and she says that she has no copy of the will and can't remember any details of what was given to mother. I have checked with both state that the will could have possibly have been probated in Idaho and Washington, niether state has any record of probate for this will. I believe that my aunt cheated my mother out of her inheritance, my mother was ill for a long time prior to her death and would not have been able to deal with this. Is thier anything that we can do about this.
Q: Is thier anything that we can do about this.

A: Too late.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">