• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Gravely Ill Executor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kcasey

What is the name of your state? Illinois

The executor of my aunts estate is gravely ill and unable to carry out her duties. I am named as a beneficiary only. The only other benefiiary is the executor, who is gravely ill. There is no other executor.

When the executor dies what happens to my aunts estate? The executor does have two children and they believe they will become executors of my aunts estate.

BelizeBreeze

kcasey said:
What is the name of your state? Illinois

The executor of my aunts estate is gravely ill and unable to carry out her duties. I am named as a beneficiary only. The only other benefiiary is the executor, who is gravely ill. There is no other executor.

When the executor dies what happens to my aunts estate? The executor does have two children and they believe they will become executors of my aunts estate.
File now for a change of executor. It's done all the time.

Dandy Don

Are we correct in assuming that the will has already been filed in probate court and is in the process of being probated now? If not, then you need to find out from the executor where the will actually is.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">