• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grown Children/2nd Marriage/wills

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

classy60

What is the name of your state?Il.
Husband and I have been married for 15 yrs. He has 2 children in their 20's; I have one in his 30's. We have very little, (small svgs. act. and both of our pensions, and husband's life ins. with me as beneficiary.) Vehicles are old. Home about to be sold, and we will live in mob. home in Fl. If he should predecease me, do his children have a right to contest a will leaving me "everything"? Thank you.

seniorjudge

classy60 said:
What is the name of your state?Il.
Husband and I have been married for 15 yrs. He has 2 children in their 20's; I have one in his 30's. We have very little, (small svgs. act. and both of our pensions, and husband's life ins. with me as beneficiary.) Vehicles are old. Home about to be sold, and we will live in mob. home in Fl. If he should predecease me, do his children have a right to contest a will leaving me "everything"? Thank you.
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=289226

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">