• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help. Fraudulent living trust created in order to take life insurance and malisously

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dustyfagan

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California
Help . My father tricked me into entering into his living trust. Just in order to obtain large life insurance policyies on the trustees. And now he's just dam right dangerous. He used the trust to fraudulent claim me incompetent. In order to steal a intrest in my mothers gift of commercial property valued at $900,000. Plus 20 years of rents ordered by the court. But I know he had to claim me incompetent. And I am very sane . At time I was just 20 years old and believed what ever my dad told me: now I'm 33 . And he is still controlling my life. Every thing I try to do . It feels like my life is the Truman show. And no matter what I can't get ahead/ I even found paperwork . Where he sighned for me to forever give up all applications for social security, or Medicaid. I can't even enter into contracts. A home I tried to purchase escrow said I couldn't have any copyies of anything with my own signature. How can I stop this ?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California
Help . My father tricked me into entering into his living trust. Just in order to obtain large life insurance policyies on the trustees. And now he's just dam right dangerous. He used the trust to fraudulent claim me incompetent. In order to steal a intrest in my mothers gift of commercial property valued at $900,000. Plus 20 years of rents ordered by the court. But I know he had to claim me incompetent. And I am very sane . At time I was just 20 years old and believed what ever my dad told me: now I'm 33 . And he is still controlling my life. Every thing I try to do . It feels like my life is the Truman show. And no matter what I can't get ahead/ I even found paperwork . Where he sighned for me to forever give up all applications for social security, or Medicaid. I can't even enter into contracts. A home I tried to purchase escrow said I couldn't have any copyies of anything with my own signature. How can I stop this ?
You would need an attorney who believes that you are competent to manage your own financial affairs to take a case to court on your behalf.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">